A hot cup of coffee works wonders against the winter chill. While there are hundreds of amazing coffee shops sprinkled throughout Greater Pittsburgh, a handful are must-visits for any Pittsburgher.
Here’s the ultimate list of the best places to grab coffee in our area. Did your favorite local business make our list? Let us know!
The Best Coffee Shops in Downtown Pittsburgh
Downtown Pittsburgh is a hub of arts, culture, recreation, and business in our area. It should come as no surprise that some of the best coffee shops in Greater Pittsburgh can be found here!
These five eclectic coffee shops are our top picks for the best places to grab coffee in Downtown Pittsburgh:
- Fort Pitt Coffee: 1 Market Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Nicholas Coffee & Tea Company: 23 Market Square, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- 21st Street Coffee and Tea: 225 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Gasoline Street Coffee Company: 643 First Avenue, 643 First Avenue
- Rock N Joe Coffee Bar: 524 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Searching for condos in Downtown Pittsburgh? We can help! Our local area guide is the ultimate resource for condos in your price range, must-see attractions, real estate market updates, and condominium buildings. Check it out here.
The Best Coffee Shops in Pittsburgh’s Strip District
Famous for its amazing food scene and revitalized warehouses, the Strip District features coffee shops that mesh well with the neighborhood’s hip and trendy vibe. Here are the best places to grab coffee in the Strip District:
- La Prima Espresso: 205 21st Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- PrestoGeorge Coffee & Tea: 1719 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Allegheny Coffee & Tea Exchange: 2005 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Check out our Strip District neighborhood guide to find out even more about this exciting area, from available condos for sale to the best local shops and restaurants.
The Best Coffee Shops in Mt. Washington
Mt. Washington is best known for that iconic view of the Pittsburgh skyline, but it boasts a few hidden gems, too. If you’re looking for a great place to grab coffee around the area, check out these amazing coffee shops:
- Café Cravings Gourmet Coffee Shop: 402 Bigham Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
- Grand Brew: 122 Shiloh Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15211
- Black Forge Coffee House: 1206 Arlington Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15210
Want to know even more about life in this part of Greater Pittsburgh? Explore our ultimate Mt. Washington area guide or give us a call at 724-344-4795.
The Best Coffee Shops in South Side
Restaurants, bars, and buzzing cafes have replaced the steel mills along the Monongahela River in this part of Pittsburgh. If you find yourself out and about in South Side, be sure to stop for coffee at these local hangouts:
- Delanie’s Coffee: 1737 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Espresso a Mano: 1506 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Beehive Coffeehouse: 1327 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Big Dog Coffee: 2717 Sarah Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- Cup ka Joe: 31 South 27th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
South Side has transformed quite a bit, even in the past few decades. Check out our insider’s guide to South Side to keep up with what’s happening (and to see what cool condos have emerged out of those old industrial buildings).
The Best Coffee Shops in South Allegheny County
While the communities in South Allegheny County are convenient to all the excitement in Pittsburgh, they have plenty of appeal of their own — including delicious coffee shops. Here are the best places to grab coffee in this part of Greater Pittsburgh:
- The Coffee Tree Roasters: 299 Beverly Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15216
- Uptown Coffee: 723 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
- Orbis Caffe: 675 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15228
- Judy’s Java Joint: 3400 South Park Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102
- Allegro Coffee: 111 Siena Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15241
Thinking about moving out of the city? We’d be happy to show you around. Find homes and attractions in South Allegheny County with our local area guide.
The Best Coffee Shops in West Allegheny County
To the west of Pittsburgh are numerous parks, the Pittsburgh International Airport, The Mall at Robinson, and plenty of excellent places to grab coffee. Here are our top picks for West Allegheny County:
- Carnegie Coffee Company: 132 E. Main Street, Carnegie, PA 15106
- La Bella Bean: 609 Washington Avenue, Bridgeville, PA 15017
- Anchor & Anvil Coffee Bar: 1032 5th Avenue, Coraopolis, PA 15108
Looking for homes in West Allegheny County? Give us a call at 724-344-4795. We’re always happy to help.
The Best Coffee Shops in Washington County
You don’t have to live in Pittsburgh — or even Allegheny County! — to enjoy the coffee house scene. Here are the best places to grab coffee in Washington County:
- Chicco Baccello: 239 South Main Street, Washington, PA 15301
- The Table: 21 E. Chestnut Street, Washington, PA 15301
- Pam’s Downtown Java: 105 W. Lincoln Avenue, McDonald, PA 15057
Whether you’re buying or selling in Washington County, we have all the resources you need to make the best decisions. If education is a priority in your home search, we can connect you with a school district you’ll love, whether it’s Canon-McMillan Schools or another school system in Washington County.
Let’s Grab Coffee
We’re always available to chat, whether you’re in need of home selling advice or are just curious about the local lifestyle. Why not meet us for coffee at one of these top coffee shops? Give us a call at 724-344-4795 and let’s set a date.